Car Wash FAQ
- Will my Get-n-Go club code work at the AutoSpa wash? NOW IT DOES! Get-n-Go and the Auto Spa washes are now ONE. Member codes will work at all wash locations across the city. Individual washes for our customers at our Get-n-Go stores at 57th & Cliff and Arrowhead (near east side Menards) will still only work at the nearest locations. These are single wash purchases made at our stores.
- What do I do if my code won’t work at the code box? (1) Confirm that you chose the Wash Club Member button at the 1st code screen. (2) Press ? button and Call Attendant (connects you to staff inside the store).
- Where are the Get-n-Go car wash locations? We have nine locations. Car Wash Location Map
- I forgot my code and or lost my member number. Where can I find help? Contact the Get-n-Go office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-338-7676. We will be happy to assist you in locating your member number or log in information.
- How do I add more washes to my account? Simply go to www.getngo.com and select Car Wash from the menu bar then select Login To My Account on the sidebar. You can log in with your unique membership ID and password. You then have several different packages that you can choose.
- Why does it ask for a wash code on the screen where I press the Wash Club Member button? The 1st code screen is for washes purchased inside the store. The member button is needed for the unit to recognize your club code.