Unlimited Wash Pass FAQ
- Can I use my pass for more than one vehicle? No, the pass is on a per-vehicle basis.
- How many times can I use my pass? Your wash pass is unlimited. Feel free to wash as often as you like.
- How do I cancel my wash pass? To cancel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 605-338-7676 (Mon-Fri 8:00Am-4:30PM). Please provide at least five (5) business days notice prior to the start of a new membership month.
- What happens if I get a new car or a new windshield? If you get a new windshield or car, visit any of our locations, and we will get you a new sticker.
- What happens if my sticker is damaged? The sticker is activated by a chip inside the sticker, if this becomes damaged you will need to get a new sticker at any of our locations. A replacment fee my be charged.
- Where can I use my wash pass? Your pass is good at all Get-n-Go carwash locations and AutoSpa wash locations.
- What if I don't want a sticker in my windshield? The sticker is mandatory to use the Unliminted Wash Pass membership.
- How do I update my credit card? You can manage your own wash pass membership account online. You can update your credit card information and other personal information here. You can also update your credit card by calling our office at 605-338-7676 Mon-Fri 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Car Wash FAQ
- Will my Get-n-Go club code work at the AutoSpa wash? NOW IT DOES! Get-n-Go and the Auto Spa washes are now ONE. Member codes will work at all wash locations across the city. Individual washes for our customers at our Get-n-Go stores at 57th & Cliff and Arrowhead (near east side Menards) will still only work at the nearest locations. These are single wash purchases made at our stores.
- What do I do if my code won’t work at the code box? (1) Confirm that you chose the Wash Club Member button at the 1st code screen. (2) Press ? button and Call Attendant (connects you to staff inside the store).
- Where are the Get-n-Go car wash locations? We have nine locations. Car Wash Location Map
- I forgot my code and or lost my member number. Where can I find help? Contact the Get-n-Go office via email at email@example.com or call 605-338-7676. We will be happy to assist you in locating your member number or log in information.
- How do I add more washes to my account? Simply go to www.getngo.com and select Car Wash from the menu bar then select Login To My Account on the sidebar. You can log in with your unique membership ID and password. You then have several different packages that you can choose.
- Why does it ask for a wash code on the screen where I press the Wash Club Member button? The 1st code screen is for washes purchased inside the store. The member button is needed for the unit to recognize your club code.